Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome to Raleigh Roof Information

My name is Matt Maresh. I have worked in the roofing industry in Raleigh for nearly 12 years. In that time I have developed a solid understanding of both residential and commercial roofing.

It is my goal with RRI to be able to provide valuable insight to you from both my experiences as a contractor as well as a perspective from other experts for the purpose of saving you time and money.

By having access to addition information about your roof, you can be better equipped to deal with potential problems before they become serious. I will also be providing information how to work with roof contractors as a team, in order to get the best value for your repair or replacement.

Certainly, I welcome your comments and questions. Let me know what you think or how I may help.

Please visit: www.raleighroofcontractor.com

No comments: